Cannabis Medicine-Making Class
A Workshop by Deanna Gabriel
Wed., Oct. 20, 2010
6:30pm to 9:00 pm
Best Western Boulder Inn
28th Street, Boulder, CO
Discover the exciting and surprisingly easy world of cannabis medicine
making! Demonstrations will be given on tincture making and oil
infusing. We will then explore the creation and application of a
variety of internal and topical medicines using these handmade tinctures
Online registration is ended.
You may pay cash at the class if you still want to attend.
Seats are still available.
Includes materials and Certificate of Completion.
Certification Program: Required for Certified Cannabis Therapist
program. No prerequisites
Credit Hours: 2.0
- Proceeds benefit the Cannabis Therapy Institute's mission
of cannabis research, education and advocacy. Click here for a
list of current projects.
- Per Best Western Inn policy, absolutely no cannabis medicine
will be allowed at this event.
- Our courses are for educational purposes only. The information
contained in them should not be used as medical or legal advice.
Please consult a qualified physician or attorney.
- CTI's instructors are all privately-contracted and do not
necessarily represent the views of the Cannabis Therapy Institute.
- Click here for our Course FAQ,
including cancellation policy.